- The M/C Seaman Galapagos Cruise II is a first class Boutique Yacht Galapagos Catamaran
- Superior comfort, size, style, and stability
- Its 16 passengers capacity allows both intimacy and camaraderie.
- Several resting areas to relax with spacious sundecks and great bar and lounge areas.
- The “book nook” (on board mini-library) is always available with a few books about Galapagos
M/C Seaman Galapagos Cruise II Description:
The M/C Seaman Galapagos Cruise II features 9 large, beautiful and comfortable double cabins with outside views, private bathroom, cold/hot water, locker and closet, comfortable dining room, two bars and a lounge, library, full air conditioning with control in each cabin, TV, DVD, stereo, first aid, ice maker, water purifier, observation deck and spacious sundeck with chairs for sleeping and relaxing.
|Construction||Fiberglas and wood|
|Lenght||76 feet / 22.00 meters|
|Bean||19.00 feet / 5.5 meters|
|Engines||Twin 200 HP Detroit Diesel|
|Generators||2 Kohler of 220/110 Volt AC, 2 x 20 kw|
|Equipment||Radar Furuno of 24 miles, GPS, Satellite navigator, Depth Finder, Electric & Magnetic compasses, Raytheon speed and distance log, VHF HF & SSB radios, Hailer. EPIRB, 2 automatic life rafts, two 10 passengers dinghies, 2 open sea life rafts, flare signals, galley emergency, water pump. Smoke detectors & Fire extinguishers. Life vests & buoyancy.|