Day Trips from Quito | 1 and 2-Day Tours from Quito
These short and flexible Day Trips from Quito offer small bites of culture, gastronomy, history, and the natural beauty of various spots in and around Ecuador’s capital city. Perfectly adaptable to your travel itinerary in Ecuador.
The selection of day-tours depart from Quito daily explore the Andean Sierra of Ecuador and are the perfect add-on to your Galapagos Island experience while in the Mainland. Our Quito day trips are quite varied and have fully customizable itineraries. Let us know your likes and interests and we will gladly help you create a tailor-made day tour.
Take a guided walk in the historic center of the city, an adventurous hike in Cotopaxi Volcano or a bike ride in Mica Lagoon next to Antisana Volcano.
Day Trips in Quito explore the capital city, its historical sites and gastronomical delicacies. These include full and half day trips:
- Quito Cable Car Site + Middle of the World
- Quito City Tour + Middle of the World
- Quito City Night Tour (3 hours)
One-day tours departing from Quito take you to various ladmarks around the city
- Cotopaxi Volcano Bike and Hike Tour
- Quilotoa lagoon Full day Tour
- Mindo Cloud Forest Full Day Tour
- Antisana Reserve Bike and Hike tour
- Papallacta Hot Springs & Hike Tour
- Otavalo Market & Surroundings Tour
2-day tours departing from Quito include a sleep over at one of these locations
- 2- Day Trip form Quito to Baños & Cotopaxi Volcano
- 2-Day Trip From Quito to Otavalo Market & El Aliso Hacienda Tour
- 2-Day Trip From Quito to Cotopaxi & Quilotoa Tour
Below you may find sample itineraries for the trips. You may leave them just like that or ask us to add or drop any excursions or meals. These Day-Trips include pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or at a central point in the city (depends on the trip), guided excursions, and equipment (if required). Take a look at them!depend so chose what best suits your interests