Galapagos Day Trips from Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island), Puerto Villamil (Isabela Island) and Puerto Baquerizo (San Cristobal Island)
Our Galapagos Day Trips are specialized daily tours to uninhabited islands and islets in the archipelago departing from Santa Cruz, San Cristobal and Isabela Islands which include sites inhabited by sea turtles, Galapagos sharks, rays, penguins and sea lions.
Day tours from Puerto Ayora in Santa Cruz Island take place aboard motor yachts and have 4 different destinations:
- North Seymour Island
- Bartolome Island
- South Plazas Island
- Santa Fe Island (hike and snorkel trip) or
- Santa Fe Island + Playa Escondida (snorkeling trip)
- Santa Fe + Plazas Island two islands on same day (snorkeling and hike).
Day tours from Puerto Villamil in Isabela Island include must-visit snorkeling and hiking spots:
- Cabo Rosa also know as “Los Tuneles”
- Tintoreras Islet Snorkeling and Hiking Tour and
- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike
Day tours from Puerto Baquerizo in San Cristobal Island include two of the most sought after spots in Galapagos:
- Kicker Rock Tour – One of the most bio-diverse sites in Galapagos
- Española Island Tour – Galapagos Bird paradise
Among the activities are hiking, snorkeling, swimming, observation of fauna and flora. A naturalist guide will escort the tours and activities. A small box lunch is included in some of these trips. Pick up/drop of from either your hotel or from the dock in Puerto Ayora, Puerto Baquerizo or Puerto Villamil are also included in the day-trips.
NOTE: If you are looking for a multi-day tour in Galapagos which includes daily activities to these spots plus hotel, take a look at our Galapagos Land Tours here.