- The M/Y Astrea Galapagos Diving Cruise is a mid-range live aboard boat.
- She offers comprehensive itineraries for divers and non-divers.
- An ecofriendly diving experiences based on sustainable practices.
- Cabins equipped with private facilities and air conditioning.
- Comfortable sun deck and covered outside areas ideal for diving.
M/Y Astrea Galapagos Diving Cruise Description:
The M/Y Astrea is a unique Galapagos diving yacht featuring Diving and Naturalist (non-diving) itineraries. Guided by sustainable tourism principles, the Astrea will take you to the most remote locations in the Galapagos and the best diving sites disturbing the environment in the least possible way.
This midrange Galapagos cruise has an air-conditioned dining room with self-serve bar, air-conditioned salon with TV, video player, music system, computer, movie library, games, books, magazines, small sun deck and shaded area with sun chairs and towels.
Cabins & Accommodation: There are 8 cabins with private bathrooms: 4 bunk bed cabins with windows on the upper deck. 1 Master cabin with windows on the main deck (1 double bed and 1 upper bed). 3 bunk bed cabins with portholes on the lower deck.
All cabins include:
- Air conditioning.
- Bathroom with toilet and hot water shower.
- Hand basin, soap, shampoo and towels.
- Windows in Master and Upper deck cabins.
- Portholes in lowers deck cabins.
- Shelves, mirror and reading lights.
- Fire detector and alarm system.
- Fire extinguisher and life jackets.
- 2-flat pin 110-220V electricity.
|Length||90 feet / 28 m|
|Year||1998 – Remodeled in 2010-2012|
|Weight||133 gross tons|
|Main Engines||2 x 250 HP Caterpillar engines|
|Electricity System||110V and 220V|
|Crew||10 members (Includes 1 Instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide. For naturalist cruise, a bilingual naturalist guide.)|