City Tour Cuenca | Discover and walking on cobblestone streets.
- Cuenca, officially know as Santa Ana de los Cuatro Ríos de Cuenca.
- Cuenca is one of the most culture infused cities in Ecuador
- Take a walk into the past in a city listed in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
- Visit Cuenca’s historical center, submerge into its traditional architecture.
- Delight your senses with the colors in Cuenca’s most visited markets.
- Visit Turi Viewpoint to get a full grasp of the whole city and take the perfect shot of your trip.
|SAHARE DEPARTURE||Tuesday to Saturday. Ask Availability.|
|PRIVATE DEPARTURE||Every day.|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Your Hotel in Cuenca.|
|RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Cuenca.|
|DURATION||4 Hours Approximately|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, camera|
|INCLUDED|| Bilingual Professional Guide.
Hotels pickup on private tours.
|NOT INCLUDED|| Entrance fees.
Tips & Gratuities (optional)
If you want know more about this andes region of Ecuador, don’t forget choose our Cajas National Park tour