Tren Crucero Ecuador Guayaquil – Quito | 4 Days / 3 nights.
As know as Train to the Clouds
- Get close with local communities and traditions traveling on board the legendary Tren Crucero Ecuador.
- Travel though the amazing landscape of the Avenue of the Volcanoes on the Sierra.
- Enjoy a stunning scenery transformation from the Andean Sierra into the idyllic Coast.
- Spend overnights at traditional vintage Haciendas of the Ecuadorian Highlands.
- An incomparable gastronomic journey into authentic regional Ecuadorian cuisine.
Call or text us via Whatsapp for a free quoute : +593 96 936 1777
We will try to answer your calls during business hours from Monday to Friday (9A to 5:30PM)
|ROUTE||Guayaquil – Quito|
|DURATION||4 days / 3 nights|
|SHARED DEPARTURE||Departs on Saturday|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||6:30 am Departure from Duran train station. Passengers must arrive 45 mins before departure time.|
|ARRIVAL LOCATION||Quito at Swissotel.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, camera.|
|INCLUDED|| Train ticket (transportation aboard Tren Crucero).
Snacks and soft drinks on board.
All meals during the trip.
Guidance in Spanish and English.
Excursions according to the itinerary.
Accommodation based on double occupancy.
Transportation by bus/van during the program for excursions.
|NOT INCLUDED|| Taxes.
Alcoholic drinks (wine, beer and whisky are available on the train ́s bar).
Meals or visits not detailed in the itinerary.
Shuttles/transfers to non-specified hotels.
We strongly suggest to all customers to separately purchase a travel insurance.
Tips & Gratuities (optional)
CLOTHING : Wear layers, a jacket for cold weather and a light coat for the rain (coast), walking shoes, hat, sunscreen (SPF 70 at least), sunglasses, camera, cash and insect repellant.
ALTITUDE: It ranges from 80 to 3,610 meters above sea level. The temperature ranges from 14 ° to 35 °C.
- Duran station is 30 minutes away from Guayaquil.
- Swissôtel is located in the city of Quito, Avenida 12 de Octubre y Luis Cordero.
- You can take the train in the Quito to Guayaquil route from the Otavalo Station if there are passengers who are in Otavalo.
- However there is no refund for unused services.
|Tren Crucero | Quito – Guayaquil|
|DAY 1||Alausí: El Molino|
|DAY 2||Riobamba: Andaluza / Andaluza Suite|
|DAY 3||Lasso: Ciénega|
|DAY 4||Quito: Swissotel/Plaza Grande|
Please be aware that the prices vary consistently due to promotions, so in order to GET THE BEST PRICE for the dates you desire please fill out the request form below. After doing so, we will send you the absolute best prices for the dates that you indicate.