Tren Crucero Ecuador Quito – Guayaquil | 4 Days / 3 nights.
As know as Train of Wonders
- Get close with local communities and traditions traveling on board the legendary Tren Crucero Ecuador.
- Travel though the amazing landscape of the Avenue of the Volcanoes on the Sierra.
- Enjoy a stunning scenery transformation from the Andean Sierra into the idyllic Coast.
- Spend overnights at traditional vintage Haciendas of the Ecuadorian Highlands.
- An incomparable gastronomic journey into authentic regional Ecuadorian cuisine.
|ROUTE||Quito – Guayaquil|
|DURATION||4 days / 3 nights|
|SHARED DEPARTURE||Departs each Tuesday|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||6:30 am Departure from Swissôtel. Passengers must arrive 45 mins before departure time.|
|ARRIVAL LOCATION||Duran Train station. Once the train has arrived at the station (Guayaquil), transfers are provided on a shared basis to the Hilton (airport), Oro Verde (Downtown) & Wyndham (Santa Ana) hotels.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, camera.|
|INCLUDED|| Train ticket (transportation aboard Tren Crucero).
Snacks and soft drinks on board.
All meals during the trip.
Guidance in Spanish and English.
Excursions according to the itinerary.
Accommodation based on double occupancy.
Transportation by bus/van during the program for excursions.
Transfer on a shared basis to the Hilton (airport), Oro Verde (Downtown) & Wyndham (Santa Ana) hotels.
|NOT INCLUDED|| Taxes.
Alcoholic drinks (wine, beer and whisky are available on the train ́s bar).
Meals or visits not detailed in the itinerary.
Shuttles/transfers to non-specified hotels.
We strongly suggest to all customers to separately purchase a travel insurance.
Tips & Gratuities (optional)
CLOTHING : Wear layers, a jacket for cold weather and a light coat for the rain (coast), walking shoes, hat, sunscreen (SPF 70 at least), sunglasses, camera, cash and insect repellant.
ALTITUDE: It ranges from 80 to 3,610 meters above sea level. The temperature ranges from 14 ° to 35 °C.
- Duran station is 30 minutes away from Guayaquil.
- Swissôtel is located in the city of Quito, Avenida 12 de Octubre y Luis Cordero.
- You can take the train in the Quito to Guayaquil route from the Otavalo Station if there are passengers who are in Otavalo.
- However there is no refund for unused services.