THIS ROUTE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Train Travel Ecuador 2 days Coast to Highlands from Durán.
- These special route from the coast to the highlands ( Duran – Alausí – Duran)
- Get close with local communities and traditions traveling on board the legendary Tren Crucero Ecuador.
- Travel though the amazing landscape of the coast ending in the emblematic Nariz del Diablo.
- Spend overnights at traditional vintage Haciendas of the Ecuadorian Highlands.
- An incomparable gastronomic journey into authentic regional Ecuadorian cuisine.
If you are interested in another route, feel fre to call or text us via Whatsapp for a free quoute : +593 96 936 1777
We will try to answer your calls during business hours from Monday to Friday (9A to 5:30PM)
|ROUTE||Durán – Alausí – Durán|
|DURATION||2 days / 1 night|
|SHARED DEPARTURE||Departs on Saturday, returns on Sunday (every 15 days)|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION DAY 1||Durán Train Station at 08:00, passengers must arrive 45 mins before departure time.|
|ARRIVAL LOCATION DAY 1||Alausí Train station. (You spend the night here.)|
|RETURN LOCATION DAY 2||Alausí Train station, at 08:00, passengers must arrive 45 mins before departure time.|
|ARRIVAL LOCATION DAY 2||Durán Train Station|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, camera|
|INCLUDED|| Hotel accommodation in Alausí
On board bilingual guides.
2 Lunch and visit mentioned on the itinerary.
Snacks on board.
|NOT INCLUDED|| Entrance fees.
Additional purchases in the Café del Tren and/or restaurant..
Tips & Gratuities (optional)
ALTITUDE: It ranges from 80 to 2,340 meters above sea level. The temperature ranges from 15º to 34ºC.
IMPORTANT: The space aboard the train is limited. The Baggage allowance should not exceed 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm. Larger bags will not be allowed on board because in case of an emergency they would block the aisles and/or train exits.