- The M/V Galapagos Legend Cruise is a small, intimate-style cruise with all the amenities of a large cruise.
- Fully carpeted luxurious cabins with ocean view
- Highly trained crew, 24hour duty doctor and a naturalist multilingual guide (expert-level).
- Culinary delights at the dining room, swimming pool with broad sun decks and observation platforms.
- Optional Scuba Diving Adventure
M/V Galapagos Legend Cruise Description:
Description: A 100-passenger cruise ship will offer you that extra comfort that comes with heavy displacement and a larger number of people with whom to share your moments of leisure. The Expedition Ship M/V Galapagos Legend has all the commodities of a cruise liner, yet it is still small enough for a more intimate experience with nature.
Cabins: These cabins are located on the outer most part of the ship on the earth deck. The principle characteristic of these suites is the space and the distribution because they have small living rooms next to the panoramic windows.
|Category:||Deluxe Expedition Ship|
|Speed:||15 knots cruising, 19 knots maximum|
|Beam:||47 feet / 14.3 m|
|Draft:||13 feet / 3.9 m|
|Crew:||60 plus a physician|
|Guides:||6 top multilingual nature guides|
|Lifeboats:||2 for 58 passengers each|
|Life Rafts:||10 for 25 passengers each|
|Safety Equipment:||Radars, gyrocompass, auto pilot, visual direction finder, echo sounder, radio, telephony GMDSS equipped|
|Fire Protection Systems:||Sprinklers and smoke detectors|