- The M/V Galapagos Legend Cruise is a small, intimate-style cruise with all the amenities of a large cruise.
- Fully carpeted luxurious cabins with ocean view
- Highly trained crew, 24hour duty doctor and a naturalist multilingual guide (expert-level).
- Culinary delights at the dining room, swimming pool with broad sun decks and observation platforms.
- Optional Scuba Diving Adventure
M/V Galapagos Legend Cruise Description:
Description: A 100-passenger cruise ship will offer you that extra comfort that comes with heavy displacement and a larger number of people with whom to share your moments of leisure. The Expedition Ship M/V Galapagos Legend has all the commodities of a cruise liner, yet it is still small enough for a more intimate experience with nature.
Cabins: These cabins are located on the outer most part of the ship on the earth deck. The principle characteristic of these suites is the space and the distribution because they have small living rooms next to the panoramic windows.
|Gross tonnage:|| 2890 t.
|Lenght:|| 301 ft (92 m)
|Wide:|| 47 ft (15m)
|Remodeled in:|| January 2017
|Speed:|| 17 knots
|Cruise speed:|| 15 knots
|Life Rafts:|| 22 for 25 pax each
|Dinghies:|| 6 for 20 pax each
|Glass bottom boat:||1|
|Kayaks:|| 4 double, 1 single
|Safety:|| ISM, SMC, ISSC, IOPP, DOC
|Guides:|| 6 multilingual naturalist
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review