Tailor made Ecuador Tours: Galapagos | Jungle River Cruise | Devil’s Nose Train
- Travel along the “Avenue of the Volcanoes” and beauties of the Andean landscapes.
- Trip by train to the “Nariz Del Diablo” enjoy the majestic work of the zig zag railroad.
- Visit 2 islands in Galapagos, watch a variety of species on exciting daily excursions.
- Enjoy a cultural & ethnic encounter with the local comunity
- Step into the beautiful colonial churches and houses in Quito Historical Center.
- If you don’t have much time to visit Ecuador in 12 days.
Activities: Short hikes, navigating and wildlife viewing.
Age range: 1 yr – active 60’s
Trip Style: Soft adventure
Start Date: Every day (minimum 2 pax)
|DEPARTURE TIME||With your international flight|
|RETURN TIME||With your international flight|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Mainland services Included.
Accommodation in selected hotels and rooms (tourist superior class).
Meals are included according with the program.
Transportation, Tours, Guide services.
Bilingual naturalist guides for all activities.
Pick up and drop off airport – hotel – airport.
Entrance to the Train. Galapagos Islands services Included
Accommodation in selected hotels and rooms.
All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) are included according with the program.
All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program.
Bilingual naturalist guides for each island and all activities (Galapagos National Park Certified).
Excursions and visits during the program.
Snorkeling Equipment (mask, fins, tube).
Transfer Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora by Public speedboat.
Transfer Baltra – Puerto Ayora – Baltra (by truck or by bus depending on group size)
|NOT INCLUDED|| Air Ticket (Quito – Coca – Quito)
Air Ticket (Quito – Galapagoss – Quito)
Galapagos National Park Entry Fee.
Isabela Dock Fee.
Migratory Control Card.
Water taxi from dock to speedboat (Isabela, Santa Cruz Islands – depending on the tide)
Soft-drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Other services not specify on the itinerary.
Tips & Extras.