ABOUT TREN CRUCERO ECUADOR
Tren Crucero Ecuador is an innovative concept in tourism. It takes you to an unforgetable journey through the majestic landscapes of the Andes to the endless plains of the coast; a unique experience abord a legendary tain.
Get close with the natural, cultural, ethnic, culinary and climatic diversity found in the varied Ecuadorian regions traveling in style and luxury.
Applying a conscious tourism values, the Tren Crucero Ecuador ensures coexistence, responsibility and respect between tourists, communities and traditions.
A truly unique experience aboard a locomotive dating from the beginning of the 20th century.
The Itineraries vary from 2 days/1 night and 4 days / 3 nights with night accommodations in selected hotels.
THE EXPERIENCE ABOARD
Tren Crucero is a stylish team and diesel pulled locomotive divided in four coaches, keeping close to its original historical design. The train has been carefully rehabilitated to guarantee the comfort and safety of the passengers.
The carriages are all First Class, decorated in Ecuadorian style, with historical references; and hosted by a carefully trained crew which ensures exceptional on-board service.
The train has capacity for 54 persons settled comfortably.
The trip onboard Tren Crucero includes:
– Guided train journey
– Overnight stay in selected hotels
– Meals with typical dishes of each region or according to the requirement of the passenger
– Planned and guided excursions to the main natural and cultural attractions
– Bilingual guidance
– Planned excursions in a tourist bus
– Magazines and tourist material
– An excellent and warm team at your service
The lodges chosen for your overnights are all top quality and traditional style.
The accommodations reserved for the Sierra are mostly typical Ecuadorian Haciendas (subject to change). The lodges include:
- La Cienega in Cotopaxi Province
- Abraspungo in Chimborazo Province
- Eterna Primavera in Chimborazo Province