- The M/C Millennium Galapagos Yacht is a beautiful and modern fist class catamaran.
- Large air conditioned double cabins, private bathrooms, balcony with ocean view, bar, and TV.
- Features ample spaces in the living room and dining room, all with direct view to the sea.
- A variety of itineraries ranging form 4 to 15 days aboard cruising the Galapagos Islands.
- First rate service and a knowledgeable naturalist guide
M/C Millennium Galapagos Yacht Description:
Specially designed for cruising and exploring the Galapagos Islands, the Millennium Catamaran is a first class cruise offering an elegant and comfortable way to visit the Enchanted Islands. Constructed with non flammable materials and supported by two steel hulls making it more steady and safe. The Millennium is certified with high standards of security for lodging 16 passengers who can live their most enjoyable experience. Eight very spacious cabins accommodate its guests offering individual climate control, private bathrooms with shower and tub, closets and direct ocean view.
Six of them are double twin low beds: five with private balcony and one with a large window which is assigned when children are traveling for security. Besides, two very spacious owner suites with matrimonial bed, resting area and private balcony. Suites can be offered for triple occupancy as they count with a sofa bed. The Millennium is fully air-conditioned and features a large dinning room, living room and bar, inside and outside bars, three different solarium’s and BBQ area. We invite you to enjoy a unique experience around the Enchanted Islands of Galapagos on board the FIRST CLASS MILLENNIUM CATAMARAN. The Millennium was renovated on January 2010 for our guest’s satisfaction.
|82 feet / 29 meters
|33 feet / 10 meters
|2 Deutz 480hp each
|2 John Deere 65 KW
|10 knots under power
|1 radar 36 miles / 1 radar 72 miles – 2 HF ICOM + 2 HV ICON radios 2 west navy with DSC – 1 SART Pathfinder – EPIRB SAILOR satellite 1 DMS (satellite monitoring ship position) – 1 satellite telephone
|110 volts AC / 60 Hz
|8 plus one nature guide