M/S Samba Galapagos Yacht Description:
This 78-foot solid, steel-hulled motor yacht (with stabilizing sail) was built in Holland. She is comfortable and well laid out, offering good cabin and public-area accommodations and has all the basic features that characterize the yachts we market. An ample dining-room/salon connects to an outdoor dining facility with large tables, TV with video-system, sound-system, mini-library with books and videos and a small bar. You will enjoy comfort, space and stability on board the Samba.
Her ample deck space is perfect for dolphin and whale watching or just breathing in the pure air of Galapagos, and cozy outside seating will surely tempt you to dine under the stars. One of just 14 passengers, you will be pampered by Samba’s friendly, professional crew who are there to make your Galapagos visit the experience of a lifetime. Samba meets stringent environmental and socially responsible business standards. By sailing on Samba you are helping protect the magic of these enchanted islands.
- The M/S Samba Galapagos Yacht is a a first-class Galapagos Cruise Sailboat of great comfort and stability
- True European Dutch classic equiped with a special stabilizing sail.
- Socially versatile: main salon and aft dining facilities, top-side settees and ample decks
- Professional, experienced and friendly crew and an expert naturalist guide
- Graceful, top-quality craft, environmentally friendly and locally owned
Six air-conditioned double cabins and 1 exterior double bed cabin, all with private bathrooms and hot water.
|78ft / 23.77 m
|18 ft / 5.48 m
|Captain, nature guide, mechanic, cook and 2 sailors
|1,500 gallons and water maker
|Twin DAV diesel engines 220 HP, 2 generators each of 21 & 12.5 Kwfor 110v & 220v A/C and 12v & 24v D/C, Furuno radar, GPS, VHS & SSB radios, 2 tenders with outboard motors, color TV, and video equipment