- The M/Y Nortada Galapagos Diving Cruise, dry dock rebuilding for Nortada started in late 2012.
- Accommodation for just 08 passengers on board.
- Itinerary with the most spectacular places for diving (Darwin & Wolf)
- Cabins includes private facilities and air conditioning.
- Comfortable dining room, resting areas, and lounge.
M/Y Nortada Galapagos Diving Cruise Description:
Nortada will offer 8 days / 7 night itineraries including Wolf and Darwin. Some of the specialized products Nortada will offer to her clients include full rebreather and technical diving support, photo and video oriented departures, citizen science programs maintained in partnership by leading research institutions and private celebrity expeditions. High and Low season itinerary options are available.
|Length||25.9 m / 84.5 ft|
|Beam||5.48 m / 18 ft|
|Draft||1.52 m / 5 ft|
|Main Engines||Twin CUMMINS 6CTA8.3-M 255 HP|
|Electricity System||110V and 220V|
|Crew||9 + 1 naturalist bilingual guide|
|Security||24 mile range Furuno Navnet Radar/Chart Plotter, Furuno-FCV620 Eco sounder, GPS, Furuno NX300 Navtex, Furuno HF-MF/DSC Radio, VHF/DSC Icom radios, ACR Epirb, ACR Sart, ACR VHF bi directional rescue radio, Ritchie Magnetic Compass, hydraulic helm, barometer, clock, thermometer, helm indicator, searchlight, horn, fire & smoke detector system. (2) DSB inflatable life rafts for 16 passengers each, (16) life jackets, (2) 15 feet Nautica Inflatable boats with 20 HP four stroke outboard engines. All safety equipment complies with International Coast Guard regulations.|