- The M/V Isabela II Galapagos Cruise is a ship among our Galapagos luxury travel selection
- Galapagos islands cruising with an ideal 40-passenger capacity.
- Travel plan includes daily activities like hikes in land, snorkeling and rides.
- Level III passionate, dedicated and expert naturalist guides in Galapagos Islands will lead all excursions.
- WiFi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth)
M/V Isabela II Galapagos cruise ship Description:
The 16 classic cabin and 2 clasisc doble M/V Isabela II, built for cruising the Galapagos Islands, was completely renovated in 2000, having been redesigned and refurbished inside and out. The Isabela II has excellent standards, including super services, an expert crew, the most knowledgeable multilingual nature guides and menus that feature the very best international cuisine and celebrated Ecuadorian dishes. Its capacity is for forty guests.
• 16 Classic Twin cabins
• 2 Classic Double cabins, as well as the 1 Standard Cabin, arrayed around outer corridors.
• On the Main Deck, you find the one Owner’s Cabin, perfectly located to the yacht’s social areas.
• 2 master suites (double bed + sofa bed)
• 2 junior suites (twin beds + sofa bed)
• 4 superior cabins (twin beds)
• 2 superior cabins (double bed)
• 7 standard cabins (twin beds)
• 1 standard cabin (double bed)
• 1 standard (single cabin).
|Length LOA:||55.94 meters (183 feet)|
|Beam:||11.58 meters (38 feet)|
|Engines:||2 GM Detroit Diesel 900 BHP each|
|Crew:||26; 3 multilingual nature guides and Medical Officer permanently on board|
|Rebuilt:||Pensacola, Florida, 1988|
|Electricity:||110 Volts 60 Hz. / 220 Volts 60 Hz|
|Security equipment:||Gyrocompass, Automatic Pilot, radar. Safety Certificates: SOLAS 74 – ISM and ISPS – MARPOL. Fire Detector: Automatic with control from the bridge. Life Jackets: In each cabin Lifeboats: 2 units semi enclosed/capacity for 27 piers each. Life Rafts: Two 20-man, one 25-man|