M/V Santa Cruz Galapagos Cruise Description:
- The M/V Santa Cruz Galapagos Cruise is a ship among our Galapagos luxury travel selection.
- Built exclusively for Galapagos cruising with am ideal 90-passenger capacity.
- Travel plan includes daily activities like hikes in land, snorkeling and rides in a glass-bottom boat.
- Expert naturalist guides (Level III) knowledgeable in Galapagos Islands will lead all excursions.
- Top-notch itineraries and high-quality cabin design and crew service.
The 46 cabin M/V Santa Cruz, built exclusively for cruising the Galapagos Islands, was completely renovated in 1998, having been redesigned and refurbished inside and out. The Santa Cruz has gained worldwide recognition for its excellent standards, including superb service, an expert crew, the most knowledgeable multilingual nature guides and menus that feature the very best international cuisine and celebrated Ecuadorian dishes. Its capacity is for ninety guests. Security equipment: ABS classification +A1E + AMS #7907 853 SOLAS (safety of life at sea), ISM certificate complying with the IMO resolution A.788 (19), automatic fire controls, life jackets in each cabin, lifeboats (two 66-man, two 25-man), life rafts (two 16-man, two 10-man), and 5 zodiac for ship to shore transportation. ACCOMMODATION & DISTRIBUTION: Boat deck: 2 master suites (double bed + sofa bed), 2 junior suites (twin beds + sofa bed), 4 superior cabins (twin beds), 2 superior cabins (double bed), 7 standard cabins (twin beds), 1 standard cabin (double bed), and 1 standard (single cabin). Main deck: 9 standard twin cabins, 4 standard quadruple cabins. Upper deck: 12 standard win cabins, 2 standard triple inside cabins. Departure Day:Departure dates for 4, 5 and 8 day cruises start on Mondays.
|Length LOA:||237.3 ft / 72.35 m|
|Beam:||38.86 ft / 11.85 m|
|Engines:||2 Sulzer engines, 1620 BHP each|
|Crew:||52; 6 multilingual nature guides and Medical Officer permanently on board|
|Rebuilt:||Talcahuano, Chile (1998)|
|Electricity:||110 volts in the cabins with 220 volt sockets available in reception and dining areas|