- The Ocean Spray Galapagos Cruise is a Mega-Catamaran is among the Galapagos luxury boats.
- New among the Galapagos Catamaran fleet, it features top performance, comfort and high-speed
- Deluxe installations, huge sundeck, Jacuzzi and spacious cabins with private balcony.
- Comprehensive travel plans from a 4 to 15 day ensures a deep exploration of the islands.
- Expert naturalist guides will accompany your along the way on this high-end cruise journey.
M/C Ocean Spray Galapagos Cruise Description:
The brand new M/C Ocean Spray incorporates the very best of Galapagos Catamaran Design. The modern and ample accommodation includes Jacuzzi, huge sun deck and private balcony for each of spacious stateroom. The Galapagos Ocean Spray combines high quality with excellent pricing making your Galapagos experience and affordable luxury.
|DECKS||No. OF CABINS||10|
|Main||Suites with private lounge-king size bedded cabin – Size: 32 m2 (1 sofa bed on each Suite) Twin bedded cabins- Size-20m2||2 2|
|Upper||Matrimonial/King size bedded Cabins- Size: 20 m2 Twin or King size bedded Cabins – Size: 20 m2 (cabins interconnected) Single Full Size bedded cabin- Size: 18m2 (no Balcony-just porthole)||1 3 1|
|Year Of Construction||November 2012|
|Type||Power motor Catamaran|
|Crew||Captain Bilingual Galapagos National Park Naturalist Guide Quality Control Manager 8 other crew (First Mate, Chef, Sous Chef, Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sailor, Barman, Housekeeper)|
|Main Engines||MTU-DCC series 60|
|Generators||John Deere 4.5 lt|
|Electricity||110 v AC/60 HZ|
|Max Speed||15 knots|
|Beam||43 f / 13m|
|Draft||4 ft / 1 mts|
|Lenght||113 f / 34 m|
|Safety & Navigation||2x 20-man life raft, Navtex, 2 GPS, Depth Sounder, 2 naval radars, fire detection and prevention system.|
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review