- La Pinta boasts among the largest cabins of any Galápagos vessel
- Galapagos islands cruising with an 48-passenger capacity
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all cabins.
- Level III dedicated and expert naturalist guides in Galapagos Islands will lead all excursions.
- WiFi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth)
M/Y La Pinta Galapagos Cruise Description:
Our Yacht La Pinta is the result of the company’s five decades of experience in the Galápagos: she’s a distillation of the wish lists generated by captains, expedition leaders, hotel managers and guests over many years.She’s our newest yacht, accommodating 48 guests, with ample social areas, an observation deck towards the bow, wrap-around windows, Jacuzzi, cardio-gym, kayaks, glass-bottom boat, sun deck, sun loungers… ideal for travellers looking for a sophisticated, upscale experience of the islands.
|Length Overall:||63.87 (209.49ft)|
|Breadth:||12.50 m (41 ft.)|
|Engines:||2 DEUTZ Model SBA 8M 1275 hp|
|Crew:||27 including Officers; 4 multilingual nature guides and Medical Officer permanently on board|
|Rebuilt:||Callao, Peru, 2007|
|Electricity:||110-220 volts 50Hz|
|Security equipment:||Navigation Equipment: Gyrocompass, Automatic Pilot, radar. Safety Certificates: SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, ISM CODE 12. Fire Detector: Automatic with control from the bridge. Life Jackets: In each cabin Inflatable Life Craft: 2 x 50-man and 6 x 25-man.|