- The M/S Beagle Galapagos Cruise is a first class motor sail yacht with comfortable amenities
- Steel-hulled schooner with spacious wooden interiors and air-conditioned private cabins
- Noted for its delicious international and Ecuadorian cuisine
- Awarded with the Smart Voyager Certificate for ongoing conservation practice
- Family owned and operated making it a cozy and friendly journey
M/S Beagle Galapagos Cruise Description:
The M/S Beagle Cruise Galapagos is a 105-foot steel-hulled schooner with teak decks and a cozy wooden interiors. She has currently taken the place of the former and well-reputed “Beagle III”.
Below deck are six well-fitted air-conditioned cabins, each with a double lower bunk and a single upper, and its private bathroom with hot water shower and flush lavatory. A smaller seventh cabin also air-conditioned and with en suite facilities can accommodate two or one passenger in its single bunks.
|Year of Construction||1970|
|Main Engines||Twin Jhon Deere diesels 235 HP|
|Crew||Captain, bilingual nature guide, mechanic, cook and 2 sailors|
|Sails||7,000 sq ft|
|Equipment||Twin Gardner diesels 150 HP, two generators each of 22 Kw for 110v& 240v A/C and 12v& 24v D/C, Furuno radar, depth sounder, GPS, VHS & SSB radios, 2 tenders with outboards, 2 kayaks, color TV, VCR, cell phone, and fax.|
|Safety Equipment:||One life raft with all regulation safety equipment, Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB), central smoke and fire detector, overhead sprinklers, fire system.|