- The Queen of Galapagos Cruise is a stylishly appointed catamaran
- Features comfortable cabins and handsomely designed common areas inside and out.
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and beach towels included at no extra charge.
- Ecuadorian and international cuisine prepared fresh daily (all meals on board included)
- Expert naturalist guide leads daily land excursions and panga rides
M/C Queen Of Galapagos Cruise Description:
The M/C Queen of the Galapagos offers the elegance and comfort that makes your cruise an unforgettably luxurious experience.All her charming cabins have large ocean views and a sleek decoration. Additionally, she features a spacious dining room, a modern lounge area, bar, many decks and 5 solariums. Enjoy the beauty of the Galapagos Islands aboard this stylish catamaran qualified with the highest safety standards, escorted by an expert naturalist guide.
Cabins and Amenities: The M/C Queen of Galapagos is one of the most comfortable, elegant and luxurious catamaran cruise ship in the Galapagos Islands. This luxury 16 passengers vessel is marked by wide-open spaces. The cabins, living rooms and bathrooms are elegant and comfortable with big windows from ceiling to floor providing stunning views through your journey along this archipelago full of wildlife, unique landscapes and unforgettable memories.
|110 v / 220 V
|All safety equipment complies with international coast guard regulations