Tren de los Volcanes | Full Day Train Tour | Tren Ecuador
- An amazing train journey across the Avenue of the Volcanoes through amazing landscapes.
- Meet the varied eco-systems and the diversity within of the Andean Paramo.
- Visit and explore El Boliche at the foot of Cotopaxi Volcano.
- Travel back in time to the classic Haciendas of the Ecuadorian Sierra.
- The Pichincha Volcano, Atacazo, Pasochoa, the Viudita and the Rumiñahui accompany the train on its route.
Call or text us via Whatsapp for a free quoute : +593 96 936 1777
We will try to answer your calls during business hours from Monday to Friday (9A to 5:30PM)
|SHARED DEPARTURE||Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays|
|ROUTE||Quito – Tambillo – El Boliche – Machachi – Quito|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Quito: Chimbacalle Train Station|
|RETURN LOCATION||Quito: Chimbacalle Train Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 – 17:30 Passengers must arrive 30 mins before departure time.|
|DURATION||8 – 9 Hours Approximately|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, camera|
|INCLUDED|| Train Ticket.
On board bilingual guides.
Mountain cloud forest hiking at El Boliche area.
Additional purchases in the Café del Tren and/or restaurant.
ALTITUDE INFORMATION: It varies from 2.890 to 3.547 meters above sea level. The temperature on this trip ranges from 5º a 25ºC.
IMPORTANT: This tour has short hikes in rough terrain and high altitude, in the rainy season of the the Andes, from October to June, there may be mud.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review