Tren de los Volcanes | Full Day Train Tour | Tren Ecuador
- An amazing train journey across the Avenue of the Volcanoes through amazing landscapes.
- Meet the varied eco-systems and the diversity within of the Andean Paramo.
- Visit and explore El Boliche at the foot of Cotopaxi Volcano.
- Travel back in time to the classic Haciendas of the Ecuadorian Sierra.
- The Pichincha Volcano, Atacazo, Pasochoa, the Viudita and the Rumiñahui accompany the train on its route.
Call or text us via Whatsapp for a free quoute : +593 96 936 1777
We will try to answer your calls during business hours from Monday to Friday (9A to 5:30PM)
|SHARED DEPARTURE||Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays|
|ROUTE||Quito – Tambillo – El Boliche – Machachi – Quito|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Quito: Chimbacalle Train Station|
|RETURN LOCATION||Quito: Chimbacalle Train Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 – 17:30 Passengers must arrive 30 mins before departure time.|
|DURATION||8 – 9 Hours Approximately|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, camera|
|INCLUDED|| Train Ticket.
On board bilingual guides.
Mountain cloud forest hiking at El Boliche area.
Additional purchases in the Café del Tren and/or restaurant.
ALTITUDE INFORMATION: It varies from 2.890 to 3.547 meters above sea level. The temperature on this trip ranges from 5º a 25ºC.
IMPORTANT: This tour has short hikes in rough terrain and high altitude, in the rainy season of the the Andes, from October to June, there may be mud.