- The M/C Alya is among our best selection of Galapagos luxury catamarans.
- Expect comfort, great stability and spacious cabins aboard the Alia.
- 9 comfortable cabins, 8 of them with private balcony.
- Level III Naturalist guides in Galapagos Islands will lead all excursions.
- Comprehensive itineraries allowing you to fully explore the Galapagos Islands.
M/C Alya Galapagos Cruise Description:
This new catamaran has 9 comfortable cabins with private balcony. All cabins have private bathrooms, cold/hot water, air conditioned, hair dryer, telephone for internal communicationnon board, safe box and all the beds can be double or twin.
The M/C Alya has social areas such as Library, Dinning Room, Bar and Sundeck.
Accommodation: -Main Deck: 5 215ft² / 20m² Double Cabins (four with private balcony). Dining Room and Lounge -Upper Deck: 172 ft² / 16 m² Souble Cabins (All with private balcony)
|Year of construction:||2017|
|Type:||Power Motor Catamaran|
|Length:||105 ft (32 m)|
|Beam:||43 ft (13 m)|
|Draft:||5.6 ft (1,70 m)|
|Main engines:||2 Cummins 350 HP|
|Max Speed:||12 knots|
|Electricity:||110V and 220V|
|Safety & Navigation||
All equipment meets / exceeds the international safety standards: