Airlines to The Galapagos Islands.
As I have indicated in the last blog “Where are the Galapagos Islands“, Galapagos Islands is located in Ecuador, it has 2 international airports. One is in “Quito Tababela” (The airport code of Quito is UIO) and the other in Guayaquil “Simon Bolivar” (The airport code of Guayaquil is GYE) with services to the Galapagos.
Both airports have daily departures to Galapagos Islands.
IMPORTANT: In the Galapagos Islands there are two domestic airports, one is in the Baltra Island (It’s close to Santa Cruz Island) (The code for Baltra airport is GPS) and the other is in San Cristobal Island (the code for San Cristobal airport is SCY).
Below there’s a list of airlines that give services for Baltra and San Cristobal Islands.
- Baltra Aiport (TAME – AEROGAL- LAN ECUADOR)
- San Cristobal Aiport (TAME – AEROGAL – LAN ECUADOR)
VERY IMPORTANT: Before looking for flights to Galapagos Islands, first you have to ask to the tourism agency, what airport you will take to arrive and the airport that you will take to leave, it could be in Baltra or San Cristobal. We advice you that because, the Cruises, Land Tours and the Island Hopping in many cases leave and arrive in different airports depending of the length of the trip, be sure to verify this information with your sales agent.
- TAME (2 to 3 daily flights to Baltra and 3 flights in the week to San Cristobal).
- LAN ECUADOR ( it owns to Lan Chile) (1 daily flight to Baltra and 2 in the week to San Cristobal).
- AEROGAL (Aerogalapagos) ( 2 or 3 daily flights to Baltra and 3 flights in the week to San Cristobal).
I wish i could help with this important information, write us below and will be a pleasure to help you to planing your Galapagos flights reservations or provide more information if you needed.