- The M/V Eclipse Galapagos Cruise is a luxury ship cruise
- Spacious indoor and outdoor areas, with more outdoor space than any other boats of same size.
- Family cruises that include special activities, programs and materials for children, as well as a child coordinator.
- Excursions guided by certified naturalist guides (Level III).
- Small groups with a maximum of 12 guests per naturalist guide, compared to 16 guests per guide on other boats.
M/V Eclipse Galapagos Cruise Description:
The Eclipse Galapagos cruise is an upscale expedition vessel that offers unparalleled levels of comfort and service. Large enough to travel the Pacific in comfort and safety, small enough to dock at remote ports and negotiate inter-island landings with agility, the Eclipse is the perfect size for an expedition-style adventure and the choice for travelers who prefer the intimate, comfortable atmosphere and polite service of a a larger cruise ship to a smaller boutique vessel. She features outstanding open-air spaces, comfortable cabins, and spectacular al fresco dining. Our 26 spacious staterooms accommodate up to 48 passengers – just half the number usually found on a ship this size. This means that passengers can enjoy the generous accommodation of a larger vessel, while preserving the atmosphere and exclusivity of a smaller yacht. Exploring with a small group of like-minded fellow travelers, guests can experience our unrivaled itineraries led by certified naturalist guides.
Suite Accommodations: The Eclipse Galapagos cruise offers accommodation in five cabin categories, all stylishly decorated and equipped with private facilities, air conditioning, and ocean-view windows or portholes. The spacious cabins have either a queen or twin bed arrangement, and all twin beds can be converted to king-size beds upon request. The well-appointed bathrooms include biodegradable toiletries, as well as the complimentary use of bathrobes. Cabins are serviced three times a day.
Departure Day: Departure dates for 4, 5 and 8 day cruises start on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
Entertainment Equipment: VHS, data projector, slide projector, computer, folding screen TV, audio equipment, microphone, white board, DVD and CD players.